As a student myself, I know how worn down the body and mind can get from stress related issues. We stay up too late, get up too early and try to do as much as we can in a day. This often times includes going to classes and work, working on assignments and trying to get in some time at the gym as well. These activities put a lot of strain on the body and can keep us from performing our best.
Getting a massage can be a great way to relax and reward yourself, both mentally and physically. There are numerous benefits to getting a massage. Www.massagetherapy.com lists the following benefits that help manage stress:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
In case you didn’t know, you have the chance to receive these benefits through massage therapy at the RAC at a very affordable rate!
CRI has three Licensed Massage Therapists who specialize in and employ a variety of techniques:
- Anita Brown
- Skilled in providing a customized massage experience for relaxation and/or pain relief
- Dameon Rawls
- Employs reflexology, myofascial release, deep tissue, hot/cold stone and many other integrative modalities
- Vanessa Posey
- Specializes in sport massage, Swedish, deep tissue, neuromuscular, and orthopedic massage
- 1/2 Hour = $25
- 1 Hour = $50
- Gift Certificates available
- Services for gift certificate must be rendered within 90 days of issuance
- 1/2 Hour = $40
- 1 Hour = $60
- Non-member classification is those who have an active Eagle ID
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and a massage would be a great gift for your special someone! Nothing says “I love you” like an hour long massage for your significant other to relax and get pampered. Or use this as an opportunity to spoil yourself instead! Classes and work get stressful throughout the semester. Come to the RAC and get a massage to ease the pain of it all!
To make this experience even better for you, CRI is offering $10 off massages from February 11 – 15!
Find out how to make an appointment now on the CRI massage therapy page!